FEGA!


Yaaaaaaaaaayy………I finally did write a book!
I am as surprised as you are too….smiles.

I write but usually my writings are inspirational and educative. I never saw myself writing a fiction story until recently and I must say I think I did a great job….laughing.

The book is titled FEGA! The synopsis will be added below this article.


Well, I heard about the "write to done" contest and started to think up a story. At this point I need to pause and give kudos to all writers in general. Wow... it is not easy to come up with a story, at all. I salute all the writers out there.

Many times I would type, erase, type again and erase because I didn’t know what to write next or how to progress with the story but I finally did.

********
Someone asked me why Fega?

I chose that name because I wanted a unique Naija name. Last Sunday, I was led to ask for the meaning of the name and I was amazed.

You know, after Tosin’s burial, the fact that she left her new born baby behind, got me thinking and that’s how ‘Enitan’ the baby in the book came to be and I built the story on that major foundation. As for "Luke" and "Lucas" that was as a result of a divine inspiration. *wink*

So when I asked for the meaning of Fega, this is the exact response I got from a lady named Fega.

I quote "Its actually a native name- Oghenefega meaning God is worthy to be worshipped. I.e Oluwatosin"

There are no coincidences in life…..

Well, I'm glad I chose the name Fega!

*****

Thank you for all the comments, the corrections and downloads.  I'm really grateful. In fact I had to go read the book again after I heard some comments.

I love you all!

Yspot!


SYNOPSIS
Most houses had their lights off and the street lights were on, giving the Orange-Monkey Street a beautiful glow. Dinner had been ready for over an hour now. Trisha kept looking at the clock; it was 8' O Clock. Where were Luke and the girls; what could be taking them so long? She wondered as she continued tapping her legs against the floor. She jumped hastily as the door bell rang, checking through the pigeon hole to confirm who it was. With beaming smiles she opened the door and before she could utter a word, she was knocked down with a heavy blow. He grabbed her hands and tried to drag her out but she struggled to her feet, trying to regain her balance; as they struggled, his bracelet fell but he was too busy to notice. That would serve as evidence, Trisha thought to herself. He succeeded at tying her and lifted her out of the house into a waiting car. She tried to put it together, what was happening? Did Luke just knock her down?. But the bracelet! Luke hardly wore bracelets. Was that really Luke? The car drove on but she could hardly make sense of the road because of how dark the night was. After driving a distance, they arrived at an apartment where she was dragged in and left on the floor. And no one said a word to her.

To download the book visit the link
https://freeditorial.com/en/books/fega:
Click on “e-Reader” or “PDF” or “Kindle”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)