Questions




Where am I?
Where am I headed?
Am I there yet?
How do I get there?
How do I know I have gotten there?
What am I supposed to do when I get there?
What next after I have gotten there?

I love questions
Why? 
Because when you ask the "right" questions, you get the answers you need. Not only do you learn from asking questions but it reduces any form of confusion and points you in the right direction.

We ask our siblings, friends, parents, mentors and Pastors questions in order to get clarifications, light and understanding. 

A good teacher always ask questions to be sure the student understood what was taught.

.....I must pause to say this....

My brother made me realize the importance of asking questions when I was much younger. Whenever I encountered a tough question or statement or situation, he would say... talk to yourself -ask yourself questions in order to get the answer you need. Sounded confusing at first but I tried it and I must say it helped shaped my intellectual capacity. I still do that till date.

For example; If you can't find you car key, the first thing that comes to mind is...Where did I drop it? Where did I see it last? Did I leave it in my pocket? e.t.c

And if anyone comes to help, the first thing he or she will do is ask a question also...Where did you keep it? Think back...Where was the last place you saw it....e.t.c

As we were saying....



Where am I? 
Where am I headed? 
Am I there yet? 
How do I get there?
How do I know I have gotten there? 
What am I supposed to do when I get there?
What next after I have gotten there?

In order to ascertain where you are presently with regards to your life assignment, these questions are vital. 

To move forward in life, you need to check up on yourself once in a while to be sure, you doing the right things and that you are making progress in the right direction. 

Sometimes you check to ensure you are not taking steps in the wrong direction.

Just spend some minutes with these questions and I'm sure you will be fired up to retrace your steps, make adjustments where necessary and progress aggressively towards the attainment of your vision, goal and purpose.


If you fail to ask yourself questions 
Life will!

Yspot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)