Celebrating my Family








I'm glad to be a part of the family that I found myself in *wink*
They didn't choose me neither did I choose them
The perfect Father placed me in the perfect family
For that I take a bow to you Lord!



I grew amongst the best 7
Dad, mum, 2 amazing big sisters and 3 wonderful big brothers
They laid a foundation that I couldn't help but build on
I look back today and I'm led to thank you all so very much*smiles*
For choosing and sticking with GOD before I arrived
For creating an atmosphere of love that I could thrive in
For imbibing the best of values that stands people out
For showing and teaching me the right paths to take
For the culture of reading that I observed as I grew 
For the corrections and discipline
For not sparing the rod *lol*
For allowing me be myself
For coping with the annoying side of me
For laughing at me and laughing with me 
For cheering me on when the need arose
For teaching me to pray
For lending a helping hand always
And for the times we still have together
And for so many other things not mentioned
I just want to say thank you
And to let you all know I appreciate you all so much
For these seeds and others that you have sown into my life
I pray for an immeasurable harvest of GOD's goodness
LOVE YOU ALL
THANK YOU!

yspot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)