2016 in Songs






Permit me to say this first "This GOD is too good"!!!
(I know you can testify to that)

As the year draws to an end, I'm filled with gratitude for all that YOU have done oh Lord because it is certain that I "Never would have made it without YOU" and that is why "I lay to heart to say Thank YOU" because "At the center of it All, it's YOU that I see".

Each day of the year 2016 was a confirmation that "YOU are Good and your mercy is forever" and also the year 2016 proved that the "Blessing is on Me". I look back and can't deny the fact that Indeed "I have tasted of your power" and I can say without doubt that "YOU are the GOD that opens every door". .. "Great GOD, good GOD YOU are".... "Thank YOU for being GOD!".

I am still expectant because I know that YOU are not done. I am confident that "My latter will be greater than the past" and very certain that "What's coming is better than what has been". I know that "YOU will yet do what no man can do" because "YOU are the Onise Iyanu” and the "Crown of all the ages”. I stand to declare that there is "Nobody like YOU Lord", indeed "Oluwa e tobi" "Baba, I Worship You".

"Faithful GOD"! "YOU are GOD, from beginning to the end" and that is why I look forward to the coming year with the understanding that "My Status is Changing" because "I am no longer a slave to fear". I have always known YOU to be the "Way Maker, the Miracle Worker, the light in the darkness" and that is why in the coming year I believe "I am spreading everywhere" because "You've made a way" therefore "My Soul says Yes" to all that youve prepared.

As I round this up, let me ask you a quick question "Is your name in the Book of Life?

"I'm the Seed of Abraham", "An evidence that He is ALIVE"

Yspot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)