GOD is still in charge

 











How was November people?

Great, or just good😃

Or you have no words to describe how it went, smiles

November was beautiful😎

Did everything turn out the way I expected? Nope, not exactly, in fact this last day was exceptionally shocking... hahahaha😂

However, the fact that I enjoyed His presence, sensed the Holy Spirit and angels working things out for my good, and for opened doors and timely interventions, I must say that GOD was indeed good and faithful😍


How will December be?



I can't tell you exactly how it will be but I can tell you one thing for sure; GOD is still in charge, and with Him in charge I am certain that He will blow your mind, exceed your expectations and leave you wow-ed😳😳😳

And even when nothing seems to be going as planned, keep the faith

No matter how things look, keep thanking Him

As my dear dad will always say; never grumble, never complain, always be grateful

The fact that you made it to the last month of 2021 should have you praising GOD all the way into 2022. 

The key is to look back and count your blessings.

...and remember, GOD is still in charge👌


Yspot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)