Moments with Grace 5 -Life is like the morning fog









Hello Fam!

Congratulations! We are on the verge of entering the 10th month of the year. We express gratitude to God for His unwavering love and faithfulness to us. Now, I'll pass the floor to Grace for the inspiring session titled: "Life is Like the Morning Fog."

***

Hello wonderful people!

Today, I invite us to reflect on the scripture below, which offers valuable insights on how to navigate our lives on this earth. The truth remains as in seen in James 4:4 that life is transient.

Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. James 4:14 -ESV

God created us and positioned us on Earth to glorify Him for a limited period. There will come a day when God calls for our earthly existence to end, marking the culmination of this phase of our journey. Yet, this transition opens the door to an eternal communion and everlasting experience with the Lord God Almighty, provided we choose to follow His path.

The Psalmist wrote: “Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered— how fleeting my life is. You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. My entire lifetime is just a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath.” Interlude We are merely moving shadows, and all our busy rushing ends in nothing. We heap up wealth, not knowing who will spend it. And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. Hear my prayer, O Lord! Listen to my cries for help! Don’t ignore my tears. For I am your guest— a traveler passing through, as my ancestors were before me.” Psalms 39:4-7, 12 NLT

We all like the psalmist are products of God’s mercy and grace and are not to allow anything stand in the way of our working relationship with Jesus. We are to harness the diverse gifts and potentials God has gracious blessed us with so that we will shine brightly for Him within the short time we have to live here on earth.

We are each uniquely crafted by God, endowed with diverse capabilities. Thus, we should refrain from comparing ourselves to others. Instead, we ought to seek God, our creator, to understand His purpose in our creation and how He can guide us in fulfilling it. God made us, He is akin to our manufacturer, and His word serves as the manual for our lives. By daily consulting the word of God, we can lead fruitful lives that glorify Him.

May the Lord teach us how to number our days and help us to commit our ways to Him always.

Remember life is short, so make the most of it now while you may.

Love and blessings

Grace

***

A profoundly timely message from my dear friend, Grace. Time is a precious gift, and to make the most of it, we require the guidance of the one who governs it. I pray that October will be a remarkable month for you. Remember, life is transient, so seize every opportunity to make the most of it while you still can.

Yspot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)