Rev Gbeminiyi Eboda at 40

 
Revo at 40!!!!

Thank you for giving to the Lord
Thank you for being a father
Thank you for being a mentor
Thank you for being a shepherd
I thank God for the lives you have touched, the lives you are touching and the lives you will yet touch
I thank God you answered the call
I thank God you didn’t give up when it didn’t seem like it
I wonder where many of us would be today if you had
I for one I’m grateful to God that you didn’t because meeting you has done me a whole lot of good
I’m a better person today in all aspects
I’m better at what I do
I’m better at the way I do things
Of a truth, I have been raised, empowered and right now, I’m walking and working towards the fulfillment of my God ordained destiny.

You are a beautifully constructed house built by God
With a perfect architectural design, standing strong and tall
A house filled with beauty within and without
With its foundation as God
A house that’s exalted above others
A house that’s attracted many
A house that has become a home to millions World over
Thank you for giving us access into this house
Thank you for allowing us behold and partake of the incredible rich and imperishable treasures God has deposited in you
We can say we’ve contacted grace upon your life and we are gradually becoming houses and homes to people ourselves
We celebrate the grace of God upon your life sir

I coined the following terms with your name but I added an E ‘cos….. you will find out soon and it actually made the name sound better.

N-Noble
I-Intelligent
Y-Youthful
I-Industrious
E-Excellence

In case anyone still wonders why the E was added; that’s because of Revo’s lifestyle of excellence.

I celebrate you sir
And I wish you a Happy Birthday Sir!!!!
Long life and prosperity!!!

Yspot! 


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)