Kudos to you Mum!



When I see kids and all they do
I tend to picture who I was 
and what I did as a kid
Men....I give kudos to my mum
How did you cope with 6 of us?
And for mothers that have more than 6 Children
My oh my, they deserve an award!!!

Well Mum, this is for you


Really mum..

I don't know how you did it
I don't know how you successfully brought us up
I can't imagine the stress you must have gone through
The sleepless nights we put you through
The needless shouts and screams you had to embark on, just so we didn't get hurt

We will never be able to recall the number of times you had to clean us up, the house and all the mess we must have created.

How on earth did you cope with the little selfish-me, who was only concerned about me and myself?


Keeping you awake at night, crying all the time, though with a genuine reason sometimes and getting myself stained with every change of cloth


I'm also wondering how many times and how many nights you stayed by my bedside or when I had to be at the hospital?


I don't how???

GOD surely graced you for this assignment

I'm grateful you did all you could and much more

I'm grateful you loved me through it all
I'm grateful that GOD has blessed me with the privilege of being your daughter
I'm grateful you will always be my mum no matter how long and no matter how old you get

GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!!



Yspot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)