Gratitude

GOD is so amazing
No one can totally figure Him out
And no man is wise enough to tell Him what to do
I marvel at the wonder of His ways, His works and His timings

I'm awed at His sovereignty
The fact that He stands in my past and in my today and still stands in my tomorrow leaves me lost for words
He sees my past, glares into the future and realigns me to the right path in the present

What a MIGHTY GOD I serve!
What an AWESOME GOD He is...


Thank you for adding another year to my years
Thank you for keeping me this far
Thank you for standing me out
Thank you for setting me apart
Thank you for loving me
And thank you for creating me
I wouldn't be here today if you hadn't



For this new year and so many others...
I have chosen to give you praise and honor ALL my days!

...And to my Father, Pastor, Mentor, Shepherd and so much more
Rev. Gbeminiy Eboda




I celebrate you today and always
You have a been a HUGE BLESSING
I'm forever grateful that I met you sir
Thank you for giving to the Lord
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY-REVO...smiles

To all my other birthday mates... Foluso Dada, Maurice Ajagun, Yuri, Obama and all others, may you increase on all sides in Jesus Name.

You can partake of the cake below...just keep scrolling *wink*

Yspot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)