Nigeria Speaks!


Scarcely do my people shower me with love
But they spend my resources thoughtlessly
Doing things that bring shame to my name
And killing my innocent children


That is why I pray for saviours
Men and women with discretion, integrity and wisdom
Individuals who know right from wrong
People with unclouded judgment

And I dream of a time when my people will live as one
When my land will indeed be green and white
Filled with dignity, strength and productivity
Where you will find unity and faith; peace and progress

One day soon, I believe things will be so different
No longer will I be termed Ichabod
I see my citizens making me proud
Unfolding the beauty their land possesses
Making me an attraction to other nations
And then I shall be termed as a land where  nothing is missing and nothing is lacking. AMEN!


LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

HAPPY INDEPENCE ALL!

yspot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)