The choir needed someone to make them some special blouses for an event the Church was having and my dear elder sister excitedly said I could do it. * That was a huge open door for me * I was so excited because I wasn't sewing for just one person. The choir was huge and they were going to pay me a good sum of Nigerian Naira. Well, I finished sewing the blouses but realized no matter how hard I tried, the upper part of the style didn't come out as expected. When I realized this, I told my sister and had her tell them to come get the blouses, and take them elsewhere for adjustment, and they shouldn't bother paying. * I saw the open door slipping out my hands gradually or so I thought * Days later, one of the ladies in the choir reached out to me and said, she noticed I was good at what I do but it was obvious I needed more training. The next thing she said, made me weak at my knees. She said; I will like you to attend the Lagos Fashion sch...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting this blog.I believe you were inspired.