He has an AMAZING PLAN












 




I have seen GOD do things
Great and outstanding things
Some were things I desired 
While some were things I didn't expect at all
His ways are just amazing
And He has the most amazing plan for you and I


I have seen Him answer prayers
I have seen some prayers go unanswered
I have also experienced His silence
But that doesn’t change the fact that HE is GOD and a good one at that.......His ways are just not ours
And He has the most amazing plan for each one of us



I have seen HIM permit some things to happen
Some of them I seem to grasp fully
Others I accept in good fate, knowing He is up to something
But some....leave me baffled

With questions bouncing here and there
Still yet....it doesn't change the fact that He is a good GOD
And His amazing plan will unfold eventually


Whatever state you are in at the moment
Whether amazed and speechless at what He is doing
Broken inside by something that was permitted
Or still on the verge of comprehension
Maybe you are indifferent or carefree
Or you have totally resigned yourself to fate
Still yet...Remember that GOD has the most amazing plan for you
You may not understand it all at the moment
But He is making all to work out for your good
Hold on....His plans will eventually unfold


Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgments (His decisions)! And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths)!


yspot!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)