Celebrating the Women!!!


Women, they say are the gate way to life, very true, I must say
I see women as gate keepers and time keepers
Whose impact cuts across generations
Women have been saddled with a divine responsibility that allows them to make and if handled carelessly, mar a life

One way they make or mar is via the names they call their children
When I hear names like, Nabal and Jabez
I can’t help but wonder what their mothers were thinking to have called them those names or permitted them to be called by those names
As a woman know that it works both ways, when you speak up and when you don’t you unconsciously set things in motion.

Nabal means wicked and foolish and you can bear me witness that he lived up to his name. Jabez on the other hand had the understanding to desire something different and new; obviously he could no longer bear the pain his name was inflicting upon him.

I love the women in this generation, where you hear names that make you rattle off in tongues. You hear names like Oluwanilomi, Inioluwa, Toluwanimi, Alheri (Grace) and Chidebere and Chidinma. With these names, you can bet that a right foundation has been built for these kids and their future settled.

In the previous generation, names were given based on the past or present happenings but in today’s generation names are given with the present and future in mind; in fact names are not just given, destinies are created and called forth and that’s because we have women who have an understanding of the divine role they play.

I celebrate the mothers and women of this generation
I admire them for their quest for knowledge
I celebrate them for their level of understanding as regards spiritual matters,
I respect them for their ability to balance family, work, personal life and their walk with GOD, how they do this, I don’t know
I hold them in high regard for their ability to multi-task
I esteem their resolve to be strong no matter the situation
I admire their innate ability to love and care


Indeed women are a blessing to this generation, a blessing to this world, a blessing to our father land and a blessing to our homes. 

We celebrate each and every one of you!!! 

Yspot!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)