Children's Day with Gift Obetta @Raising Timothy



I was dazed by this amazing young lady, Gift Obetta. Her write up was the best at the event "Raising Timothy" organized by Mrs. Toyin Adeyemo @toeying_tystitches. I stood in amazement as she read out her write up with so much confidence and an obvious understanding that she knows that she indeed is a Gift to her world.

This is what Gift had to say.....


I AM A GIFT TO THE WORLD

A gifted person construct, builds, creates and edifies. One who is full of strength, vigour and wisdom, One who stands out in all facets. A prominence, a pride to the world, always with the mindset of seeing opportunity in every challenge. One who is determined, dogged and resilient. What a virtue, I am a gift to the world. I am truly an epitome of my father Abraham leading an army of uncommon strength in the generation of possibilities because the word of God states thus:
I can do all thing through Christ that strengthens me.

I am a reference point of a godly life style with a fondness for quality and perfection. I never discard the ideas of others but instead I believe in people even when they feel nothing good can come out of them. An example was a student in my J.S1 class who everyone  lost hope on and felt can amount to nothing because he rarely enters the class and prefers to stay outside the classroom during lesson period. I made friends with him, I told him what he could lose or gain. I shared most of his worries and encouraged him. Now he is one of the best student in J.S2 classes. I knew something good could come out of him.

I am earnestly inspired by one of the biblical leaders David whose leadership and love for God has made me keep up the good work. David the bible says is the man after Gods heart. He does what God wants him to do, worships God and stands for God in the face of trails.

I am a gift to all because I am endowned with a compassionate heart and caring attitude that has left my peers and even elders astonished at my outstanding character. Incases where children in my neighbourhood play, I will vigilantly watch them and in the cause of playing, there dresses goes up exposing that torn pants, I would go as far as packing left over material from a tailoring shop using middle and thread to make pants for my neighbourhood children.

As a selfless child, I Joy seeing others happy and out of suffering. We go in group of four to sell corn, mango, cherry in order to pay the school fees of some of them whom their parents would not send to school.

My parents call me a daughter with an excellent spirit. I always try to emulate Daniel who the bible says is a man with an excellent spirit. This character has not only been exhibited in the house but also school. I make use of every single opportunity to preach about God and let people know that he is the father of all.

Just like Martin Lurtha King, a black America right activitist who fought for the rights of the blacks during racial discrimination period. I try to fight for the oppressed in my school, amongst my mates especially those maltreated and deprived from their right. I give confidence to those who feel forsaken and let justice prevail.

I am just eleven years today. But I know that in years to come, my gift to the world will lead me to exceptional height where opportunities will be availed to stop corruption, bribery, favouritism and deprivation of rights. I can surely lead an army of gifted generation, adorned with the fruit of love, patience, hope, faith, perseverance and others. I am a gift to the world. I correct my friends with love at any dishonesty and make them see reasons why they should not do such.

I organize a group reading platform in my school where many of us gather to share what we have read. I appointed myself a group leader to the benefit of all.
I have never given my parents any reason to doubt me. My worth, my commitments and my duty as child makes it worthwhile.
I am a gift to this generation.

Name: Obetta Gift
Class: J.S 2E
School: Junior Secondary School, Kubwa II.
*******

Amazing right.... Gift is just 11years old and already knows and does so much to impact her world.

Let your children know how important they are to you and the world at large... Give them the wings they need to fly.

Happy Children's Day!

Yspot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)