A September to remember: ChocBoy on Yspot!!!

Welcome to a September to remember on yspot!!

Remember the rhyme 30 days at September, April June and Nov, it kinda means you've got 30 days to make this month as memorable as you desire, by doing that which matters for someone and also for yourself. 

For me I think making September a memorable month will have to do with me going the extra mile to make myself better and to make someone else better; lending a helping hand, looking beyond myself, being at my best. We will get to ‘Beyond Myself’ sometime in the month but right now let’s get to the interviews.

Before we kick off, how many of you know chocolates are one of the brain foods (Eggs, Avocado, Salmon, Oats and Chocolate) that help us focus?

Well I’ll let our guest for today tell you more.



Make welcome ChocBoy …..the brain behind the The ChocBoy Chocolatey Brand- The Best Chocolatey Service in Nigeria. 

You are welcome; can we meet you?
My name is Fola-Bolumole Oluwajare. A graduate of Mechanical Engineering, University of Ibadan. I’m an indigene Abeokuta, Ogun State *wink*

Good to have you here. I have heard so much about chocBoy so can you tell us about the ChocBoy Chocolatey Brand?



The company is an indigenous company here in Nigeria that delivers the best chocolatey experience in any event. We focus on giving a classy and "tush" touch to every of our events and “chocolateyness” is our specialty.

What’s the story behind ChocBoy?
It started as a discussion with a friend to help buy a small quantity of chocolates when returning on a trip from the US. I informed her I had a budget of $100. That was the start-up capital. This at that time had a naira equivalent of N15,200.

When she was away in the US, I was developing sales strategies. I developed my target audience and I acquired the necessary devices to push sales, at that time all I needed was a blackberry I got one from my mum, the one she more like passed down. For me the most important thing was people. I told as many people as possible, I developed ambassadors for the brand. I decided to build a brand around fashion- a fashionable brand. Something that has a lovely coolness factor, something you would want to be a part of. This therefore has brought up many ideas that center on a classy clique.

When the first set of chocolates arrived, the customers where already available, they were just waiting to buy the products-chocolates. Well that’s the genesis of it all. This brand has developed into three things majorly- EventsProductsSales.

Wow!!! So how long has the ChocBoy brand been around?
Technically speaking it’s been around for 3 years.

That’s something and where do you see ChocBoy brand in the next 5 years?
Hosting several events in Nigeria, doing training's and shelving a few products.

Just Nigeria…….
There is a lot to conquer in Naija before we spread out. We need to make sure we've fully taking over this country. Personally I think when you've done a good "homework" you would be called upon from outside here

Hmmmm…., that’s good. What challenges have you faced, if any?
Yes challenges; it’s a very virgin area of interest i.e Chocolates, there is no one good enough to train under for the kind of way we going about our brand so as pioneers you break the ground all by yourself.

What exactly do you mean by “no one good enough to train under”?
I meant locally.

Ok!!! Before you go can you give us some facts about chocolates?

Who doesn't love chocolates? It is yummy and also improves brain power. The polyphenols in chocolates increase blood flow to the brain and help protect against age-related memory loss.
  


Dark chocolate has been identified has high in Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. ORAC is a method of measuring antioxidant capacity, and has been applied to vegetables, spices, fruits and berries. 

It is true that most of chocolates’ calories do come from fat but the ingredient known as cocoa butter, is the kind of fat that consists mostly of monounsaturated fatty acid also found in olive oil;The ‘healthy’ fat needed in all diets.

Really, but I've heard people say chocolates are not so good, what do you say?

When people are not well informed abuse is inevitable.  They say knowledge is power, when people are well informed about a subject matter they would criticize less and when people have answers to their entire how, when, which questions they would be amazed at what they have been missing. To confirm this, there is no space shuttle ever embarked upon that they do not go with chocolates. It’s like that pill that contains most of your dietary needs.

Finally I will suggest to people to follow our @thechocboy handle to know the answers to those question I've listed.

Do you have any up-coming event you would like us to know about?
WATCH OUT FOR DEC. 26. THE DAY CHOCOLATE NEVER RUNS OUT.

Well ChocBoy, it’s been great having here, wait……someone just asked if you were single.
Lol….single

By single, you mean: single-single or single-engaged

I'm in a committed relationship o

Lollll, sorry he’s in a committed relationship O!!! 

Thanks once again. If you want to contact ChocBoy, his contact is below and if you have any event, don’t hesitate to call ChocBoy!!! You won’t regret it. Thanks.

Contact:
 08064462403/2A69029E
Email: info@chocboy.com or events@chocboy.com
Website: www.chocboy.com



WATCH OUT FOR DEC. 26. THE DAY CHOCOLATE NEVER RUNS OUT designed and Hosted by The ChocBoy Chocolatey Brand




 


\












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)