Mornings with Grace















“Mornings with Grace” is actually the snapshot of the discussions and moments I have shared with my friend Grace. I usually ride with her to the office in the mornings and I can tell you, there has never been a dull moment with her. I have been inspired and built up. We’ve had amazing and awe-inspiring discussions about GOD, life, family, career, Kids, meals etc. Such that when the time comes to part ways to our respective departments we do so reluctantly. Over the next few days, I will be sharing a wide range of things I have been privileged to learn during my mornings with her. It has been laid on my mind to do this and I am certain, this will be helpful.

Day 1 – Reuniting with Grace

Ebun was on her way to see me; as she had promised to bring some longrich products so my cousin and I could patronize her. But she missed her way, so I had to stand in front of the house so we could locate ourselves. Ebun was heavy and I was not ready to answer any questions from her hubby, so I stood outside happily as I kept giving her directions via the phone.

As I stood, I noticed a car approaching from the left but the car didn't look familiar, so I looked away. But as it got to where I stood, it stopped. I looked and saw the lady in the car was all smiles; I took a closer look and that was when I saw it was Grace. The last time we saw ourselves was over 8 years ago, back at Zaria. We talked a bit and she drove on ‘cos she had to be in Church. That was how we met again.... Well, I thought it would just be a neighbourhood connection but I was so wrong. During the week, I bumped into Grace at work...yeah, work. We stood staring at each other with a surprised look on our faces. Apparently, we had been in the same office for months but never met until then. All these seemed like coincidences but even till date, the reason for our re-connection keeps unveiling.

My Pastor says, “There are no coincidences in GOD”. GOD orchestrates all that happens in our lives. You are where you are today because GOD placed you there and the people you meet daily are all part of His divine plan. You will look back one day, and be grateful for the role the people you have met played in your life.

It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time. Ecc.9:11 (NLT).

I found Ebun by the way...and today she has a bouncing baby...

Yspot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

2024: A Year of Restoration and Divine Surprises

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)