Generation De Next


Generation De Next- Showcasing men and women to watch out for!



On Generation De Next today I will be featuring the one who inspired and encouraged me to begin this blog. He is a young and talented writer- Kolawole Tosin Samuel. I’m using this medium to say a Big Thank to you sir. Meanwhile-Yea right!

I should have started blogging but didn’t want to ‘cos my laptop was taken away from me by one who felt he/she needed it the most- Ole/ barawo/ oshe (Thief). Anyway he encouraged me and I started the blog and I tell am glad I did cos am totally enjoying it. Thank God for my val and ma lovely roomies who release their systems and modem when I have to blog.....love you gals big time.

So I present to you Kolawole Tosin Samuel the winner of the 2010 Reading Bridges fellowship.



He is the author of the critically acclaimed collection of stories “The Book of M.” published by Serendipity Books, Nigeria.

He is an alumnus of the Farafina Trust International Creative writers program with Novelist Chimamanda Adichie as lead facilitator.


He has contributed short fiction to Jungle Jim, Eastown fiction, Translit mag, Superstition review, Sentinel literary Quarterly, short story Day Africa amongst others literary journals.

His stories are forthcoming in “Outcast” anthology of African and Asian writers anthology edited by Rohini Chowdhury and Zukiswa Wanner and ISFN anthology, a Canadian-based imprint where his writing life will be also showcased.

Samuel featured as author of the month for his story “Memories and Penitence” at Tea with George, a project from Desperanto and Kanev Books in New York interested in showcasing the amazing talent of writers of poetry and short stories.

Samuel is a member of Harvest House Christian Center a church pastored by Rev Gbeminiyi Eboda and lives in Ibadan, where he has begun work on a novel.

He blogs regularly at Samuelkolawole.wordpress.com.

If you are interested in a writing career, you can reach him via this blog.
                                                                      yspot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)