Occupying your place



On my way back from U.I today, as I was about entering the bus, I looked and saw the spot I was to seat in and the size of the people occupying the seat, I had to smile secretly to myself cos the space left for me was very small, there was no doubt that space was meant for me and someone of my size. As I occupied it I fitted into it perfectly and thanked God he made me just the way I am.


In life we all have our place and spot which no one can occupy but we ourselves. Anyone who tries to take that place may not fit in and may fit in after much struggles but may fail to function perfectly. Like a square peg in a round hole they struggle to make things work.


Sometimes you might be in your place and not be functioning as expected and deep down you have a witness that that's where you belong.  It doesn't mean you are in the wrong place it may be that you arrived before time or arrived unprepared. Just step back for a while and take some time to polish, furnish and tush up what you have got. Once you have taken the time to prepare and develop what you have got, you are to ready to make a difference as you fit in confidently to your very own spot without stress or struggle just like a golf ball fits in to it's hole.


When you occupy your place, your space and your spot you shine with ease and that which you possess will bring you before Kings- only if you are diligent though.
In your place is your blessing!

                                                                                              yspot!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments with Grace 12 - Be sober and vigilant!

God did it

Style and Fashion we have Anita Andrew-Giwa (DIVA)